This is a collection of commonly requested documents throughout the loan process.
Easily load your loan documents through our secure and convenient portal. Click the “browse” button and simply choose the file to upload directly from your computer.
Common questions throughout the loan process.
We work with clients with a wide variety of goals and we work with many different loan products. But, there are questions that seem to pop up no matter what product we’re using or clients we’re working with.
We always start the process with an initial conversation and consultation so we can build the proper foundation to meet your goals and needs. From there we proceed to the next steps which you can find on the chart in our Loan Center.
• Pay stubs- most recent two consecutive covering a 30 day period (if applicable)
• Last two years W2’s
• Last two consecutive years tax returns- all pages (if you filled an extension for the current years returns, then a copy of your extension will be needed as well)
• Self-employed borrowers will also need to provide two years of business tax returns, if applicable.
• Current mortgage statement (if applicable)
• Most recent two consecutive months banks statements –checking, savings, stocks, retirement (all pages of each statement)
• On a purchase transactions. A copy of the cleared earnest money check upon it clearing the bank account will be needed (online image of the cleared check will work).
• Contact information for your homeowner’s insurance agent
• Copy of your drivers licenses
Other common documents that often are needed but more specific to clientele credit profile and type of transaction:
• Copy of property survey
• Profit and loss statements for self-employed borrowers
• Copy of lease agreements if rental properties are owned
• Documentation supporting any child support or alimony (complete divorce decree)
• Gift assets (proof of source and confirmation of receiving it is required)
• All large deposits into bank accounts will need to be documented (this is typically defined by any deposit that is in excess of 50% of gross monthly qualifying income)
• If business accounts will be used for closing assets; typically six months of full business account statements will be needed.
• Copy of Permanent Residence cards and or Visa (for non US citizens)
Typically 30 days in both a purchase transaction and a re-finance transaction. In certain cases we can expedite the timeline and close within 2-3 weeks. Our entire team will be dedicated to the execution and closing of your loan.
We focus on trying to make sure you have one main point of contact and the process is as efficient as possible. We want our clients to have the highest level of advice and as such, all initial consultations, financial analysis, product selection, and interest rate evaluation is done by Atif Ahmad. Our skilled support staff will help manage your transaction once you are fully under way; with proper efficiency and technology our entire staff has daily visibility into your transaction. You can reach out to anyone on our team at anytime for assistance.
We provide the loans ourselves upon funding so we will be your lender initially. However, we sell all our loans as we do not service any of our loans. We sell all our loans to major mortgage lending institutions that have a strong track record. We make this process seamless to you and we are here to offer continual support even after we have sold your loan.
Because our internal efficiency coupled with our unique delivery and execution model, we are able to be aggressive with interest rates and still maintain this high level of personal service. We are able to accomplish this because we are specialized in what we do and our business is entirely referral driven. Our rates are consistently lower than national averages and most big box banks. More importantly we allow you the flexibility of structuring your loan the way it makes most financial sense for you.
Adelo is a smaller boutique type lender and we work by referral only. Unlike other lenders your financial analysis and consultation is only handled by one person and with the highest level of experience and knowledge. We are typically managing 10-15 clients a month and our focus is on quality and execution and not a numbers. Our clientele allows us to be specialized in what we do and helps us form real relationships that you can count on in the future. Our clients are our biggest asset and we focus our execution around this thought.